2015年1月5日月曜日

Diary Week 13

 Christmas Party

   December 25th Mika, Machiko, Yukari, Katsuma and I were hold Christmas party at my home. In Japan, people meet their boyfriend or girlfriend, but we don't have it. We ate pizza, ice cream,  chicken and drink some alcohol. We talked about our romances and watched DVDs. We stayed up late that night. Christmas is not Japanese culture, so I don't know very well. I want to experience Christmas day in other countries.

Dear John

   December 26th, I watched the movie Dear John. My favorite acterss Amanda Seyfried appeared this movie, so I thought I want to watch it. John is soldier of America. Amanda play the role of his girlfriend. Japan have not army but Self-Defense forces, so I was little surprised about this situation. I feel love between John and her girlfriend, John and his father. Love is very important point of human. I think this is one of best movie ever.

High school friend

   January 2nd, I went to my high school's soft ball ground and play softball with my previous teammates. We played softball together when we were a high school student. We enjoyed play it because we love to play it. I felt very happpy to play it great teammates again. My high school days are one of good memories of my life thanks to them. Now we go to school our own places, but sometimes I want to meet them, play softball with them and go to dinner together.

Coming of age ceremony

   January 3rd, I had Coming of age ceremony in my hometown. In this ceremony, most of girls are wear kimono. Kimono is Japanese traditional cloth, but we Japanese don't wear it very often because it is expensive, very tight and don't know how to wear it. It was my third time wearing kimono. It was very tight and I could not walk well, but I felt like I become a real Japanese woman. In this ceremony, I could meet a lot of old friends. I could enjoy it.

Reunion

   After the coming of age ceremony, we had reunion party. Our homeroom teachers of junior high school were come to this party. It was our first time reunion, so I met their first time  I graduated from junior high school. I talked about my future with them because my second dream is become junior high school English teacher. In addition we talked memories with teachers and classmates. I want to do reunion party soon again!! 

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Nodoka -

    I was interested to read that your hometown held the coming-of-age ceremony quite early in January. I think that's a really good idea, so that young people who have gone away to university can easily attend when they are visiting their families during the new year holiday. I'm glad you had a good time!

    Your score for this diary homework is 9/10

    返信削除