2015年1月18日日曜日

Diary Week 15

Karaoke and Lunch

     January 14th, I went to karaoke with Ayaka Morikawa. It was Wednesday, but not school. She likes Ariana Grande very much and I like Taylor Swift, so we sang their songs. Ayaka was good at sing Ariana's song. I was surprised. I want you to listen to her singing voice.After karaoke we had lunch at "pomu no ki". This is omelet rice restaurant. It is one of my most favorite foods. It was very nice day for me.

Parents' birthday

     Now I making album for my parents. January 24th is my 20th birthday, I think it is also my parents' birthday because 20 years ago this day, my parents started to the career of "parents". Therefore, I want to tell them how much I appreciate them and love them. I wan to surprise them. This 20 years is very fast, but I had a lot of great experiences. If possible, I want to say thank you all the people who I met in my life. 

6 months

     January 17th, my host sister Lucia became 6 months old. When I met her, she was just 2 weeks old and premature baby. I was surprised that baby grow up so fast. I think she is the cutest baby girl I have ever seen. In the future, I want to talk with her in English. My host family’s existence is one of motivations that I want to improve my English language skills. 

New Year party

     January 17th, Yuko Hasumoto, Mika Uemura and I held New Year party, shinnenkai in Jpanese. Machiko Sugi could not come because of part time job. We talked about spring vacation plans! In spring vacation, we are planning to travel to my hometown Amakusa, go to see Cirque-du-Soleil performance and I and Yuko going to watch soccer game! I am looking forward to spring vacation, but before that I should study hard for the exam...

9.11

     Now I researching about "9.11" because my presentation topic of American history class is 9.11. It was really shocking news. At that time, I was only 6 year-old, but I remember this shocking news. I know this news, but I do not know well. I can get the chance to know about that, so I want to understand deeply. We Japanese do not have enough awareness of crisis for terrorism. However, I think now we should know that kind of news. 


1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Nodoka -

    Thanks for all of your hard work in our Writing IV class!! I hope you have a great spring break. I'll see you on campus at KGU in the new academic year!

    Your score for this diary homework is 9/10

    返信削除