2014年12月22日月曜日

Week Diary 12

Christmas card

   December 16th, I wrote christmas cards and sent it for my host families. However, I sent it very late, so it might not arrive Minnesota by the Christmas. It's big mistake, But I thisnk it's okay because I wrote happy new year too. In addition, I wrote all my feelings. I want to tell them they are my great host families , how much I love them and full of gratitude for them. I hope my cards arrive at Minnesota safely.

Micro teaching

   December 18th I did micro teaching in my teaching class. My first dream is become immigration officer, but my second dream is become English teacher, so I take teaching class. I taught reading part. I prepared some cards and practiced reading the sentence fluently. I had enough preparation, but I was very  nervous. I respect all teacher because they did their class proudly. I think I did my best. Professor Kamimoto praised my pronunciation. I was very happy and get confidence, but I want to study English harder.

Mother and Brother

   December 20th, my mother and younger brother came to my apartment. My brother live in dormitory now, but he finished his second semester and dormitory was closed, so mother pick him up. On their way to home they came to my room. Mother bring some dishes and made soup for me. I like cooking, so I often cook some dishes and eat myself, but mother's fish is the best. I want to return to my home early.

High school's Friends

   December 21st, I went to the dinner with my high school's friends. They and I played softball together when we was a high school students. We ate green tea catechin nabe. It's healthy dishes. We had a long chat over the old days. High school days is most busy and I had many not good memories, but most enjoyable times. They and I were help each other when I was in trouble, so we can keep our friendship now. 

Eien no Zero

   Now I reading the book"eien no zero" This is very famous book. I watched it as a movie. I moved it, so I wanted to read the book. This story is about special attack corps. Eien means forever in English. Zero was the Japanese war-plane. About 70 years ago, young men were can not alive if they want to live. They devoted their lives to country. I want to know about war or special attack corps more and more.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Nodoka -

    I was interested to read that you want to become an immigration officer. I think it's a good, steady job, and it must be interesting to be in contact with such a big variety of people. Good luck with your studies!!

    Your score for Diary homework 12 is 9/10

    返信削除