2015年1月13日火曜日

Diary Week 14

Curly Fries

     On January 7th, I went to McDonald's with Yuko Hasumoto because we wanted to eat curly fries. last summer, we went to Minnesota on a home stay program together and then we had chance to eat curly fries. I had ever eaten french fries, but it was first time to eat curly fries. It is crispy and very good taste!! I prefer curly fries to french fries. McDonald's in Japan started to sell curly fries January 6th. It is good news for us. we can eat it in Japan. I will go there very often.

Influenza

     January 6th I got a vaccination of influenza. After coming-of-age ceremony, many my friends get influenza. I don't want to get it because I don't want to absent from school, call off my plans and suffer from hard symptoms. In addition, we have a lot of exams a few weeks later. It is most important point for me. Now I am very fine, but I should care to wash my hands well and sleep and eat well(not over eat and sleep).

One of my Dreams

    I sometimes search or watch some videos about the Pacific war. The reason why I am interested in it. Especially suicide attack(kamikaze attack) because one of the bases was in my hometown. I learned the site of the base is the junior high school I graduate from. In addition, boys who died by suicide attack were same age as me or younger. I sometimes think if they still alive, Japan has more great technologies. I want to go some battlegrounds in the future. This is one of my dreams. 

TOEIC test

     January 11th, I took TOEIC test. It was first time official TOEIC test for me. There were various people in the test center. For example, university students or older people. I think I could not do well because I could not study enough. I decided to read more English sentences, listen more English and study grammar harder. I want to try again and again and get high score (800 or more) by I take immigration officer's exam.  

Cooking

     January 12th is off day for me because Kumamoto city held coming-of-age ceremony and most of my friends attended it, so I did not have friend who has free time like me. Therefore, I decided to cook something. I made meat sauce spaghetti. I love my mother's meat sauce spaghetti, so I wanted to reproduce her recipe. I used a lot of vegetables such as onions, carrots and eggplant. I think it was delicious, but can not beyond that of my mom yet.


1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Nodoka -

    It sounds like taking the TOEIC test was a good experience for you. There are several good websites where you can practice listening to English (and they are free!)

    Here is one: https://www.eslpod.com/website/index_new.html
    And another one: http://www.esl-lab.com/

    Study hard!!

    Your score for this diary homework is 9/10

    返信削除